Osprey Charging Network
Executive overview- Osprey are rolling out a strategy to build 150 rapid charging hubs across the UK. One of the fastest growing UK-wide charge-point networks, all of Osprey’s hubs are supplied from 100% renewable energy.
Scope of works- Bethell’s involvement across Osprey’s multi-sites (AC & DC) included a full turn-key package from point of connection (POC), through to on-site LV panel, followed by the implementation of chargers and all associated civils requirements, finally to final testing and commissioning of chargers.
In total, the works required involved:
- Point of Connection (POC)
- Substation build and installation
- LV/HV design
- Installation of MATT-E device
- Surge protection installation
- Internal & external cabling
- Trough works
- Installing vehicle stops
- Electrical testing
- Installation & commissioning of charging units