Sustainable Drainage Solutions (SuDS)
The focus on climate control in recent years has resulted in flood risk management being a major factor in drainage design.
Bethell have been involved in sustainable drainage solutions (SuDS) for many years and have had experience in many forms of attenuation, natural filtration and permeable pavement surfaces.
We have close liaison with many of the leading manufacturers of proprietary drainage products and have installed various bespoke solutions which offer high capacity underground storage as well as constructing traditional stone soakaway solutions.
Generally, a selection of permeable surface construction, attenuation and infiltration is required to contribute to a combined SuDS stormwater system and Bethell are able to offer installations services for the following solutions:
- Modular underground tank construction
- Galvanised underground storage tanks
- Impermeable/Permeable membrane installation
- Installation of hydrobrakes and flow controls
- Construction of natural balancing bonds, infiltration basins, swales and soakaways
- Installation of permeable surfaces such as block paving and porous macadam.