Bethell fully acknowledges our responsibility to the environment, customers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other aspects of the local community and indeed the world at large.
We recognise we must play our part in innovating, developing and delivering creative and economical sustainability solutions in our activities. We understand that these can influence and change people’s lives and create a sustainable and better future. To achieve this goal we must operate with the highest ethical standards and a culture that embraces our core corporate values.
View our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy here
View our Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy here
- Selecting sustainable materials and through this promote the use of reused, recycled or sustainable materials and propose sustainable alternatives wherever possible;
- Minimising waste going to landfill with all our operations being scrutinised to ensure zero or reduced waste and reusing and recycling materials generated from our activities;
- Reducing our corporate carbon footprint by minimising carbon emissions on all our sites and at head office and encouraging similar practices throughout our supply chain. Wherever possible we choose to engage local businesses for locally-sourced materials and benefitting the communities where we operate;
- We support the recruitment of locally based directly employed staff under equal opportunity conditions, with fair rates of pay, recognised training programmes and a commitment to aid individual development. This includes supporting younger community with a respected apprenticeship programme, providing an ongoing source of skills within the group;
- An active community involvement with Bethell continually supporting local good causes through sponsorship, charitable donations and community initiatives.